With a massive build volume and the best price to performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer solution is ideal for hands-on and technically adept users.
• Massive build volume
• The best price-to-performance ratio in the professional 3D printer category
• Seamlessly integrated with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software,
materials, accessories, and solutions.
• Powered by the user-friendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS that’s regularly
enhanced with software updates.
• USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connectivity creates a seamless production workflow.
• MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace and is designed to help you minimize downtime and quickly adapt to improvements in materials without replacing entire printer.
• Save with high-quality, low-cost consumables with consistently round diameters to help
ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers.
• 100-micron to 200-micron layer resolution
• Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
• Refine designs at a faster pace with Real-Time Prototyping™ technology
The MakerBot Replicator Z18 seamlessly integrates with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, and accessories. It’s powered by the userfriendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS, enabling you to remotely monitor your important 3D printing projects. Each printer is backed by a standard six-month warranty and optional MakerBot MakerCare® Protection Plan that can be renewed for up to two additional years.
2,592 CUBIC INCHES
30.0 L X 30.5 W X 45.7 H CM
11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN
Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial concept models and prototypes. Think and build bigger than ever.
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the
Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Filament.
Safe for the office or classroom, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. It's also optimized to give you the best results and highest quality for the MakerBot Replicator Z18 Printer.
Created for engineers and designers, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament allows you to print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. This filament is tested and optimized to print reliably and easily with the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.
Scalable design-to-print software that optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing experience for any workflow.
Native CAD Support: Save time by importing native CAD files, like
parts and assemblies. Reduce the number of files to manage, and
eliminate the need to convert files to an STL format which prevents
Optimized Slicing: MakerBot Print’s slicer algorithm is optimized by the MakerBot engineering team to automatically adjust slice settings for the following:
Cloud-Enabled Management: Remotely control multiple printers from MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile. Monitor them at once via camera feeds and status updates
Automatic Updates: MakerBot Print automatically will update, so you can quickly benefit from new features added through new software or firmware releases
New FIle Management: Save 3D files and their layout on build plates as projects to share for collaboration. A project allows you to save the designs, print settings, and build plate layout of those designs as one file.
New Print Preview: Preview the path that the extruder will take to create a print. Review layers individually or watch an animated preview:
New Guided Setup: Walk through the easy guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile and start printing in 10 to 15 minutes. Redesigned Supports and Rafts: we’ve redesigned these to break away more easily for a cleaner print surface. To note, rafts help prevent curling.