Shining 3D warrants for a period of Twelve (12) months standard warranty from the date of original purchase. This Extended Warranty is available for purchase separately after the first included year, as an extended warranty.
Price is Per Year
You can purchase multiples or renew for a longer warranty period.
- Coverage of labor and part costs of repairs due to malfunctioning or defects in manufacturing.
- Shipping conditions – Customer pays for inbound (return) shipping and associated costs, for goods delivered to Shining 3D Tech. Co Ltd., after a grace period of 90 days, part of Shining 3D’s DOA policy Return Address: No. 1398, Xiangbin Road, Wenyan, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
- Shining 3D covers for outbound shipment airport-to-airport or port-to-port, not including custom fees, handling, import duties at the destination point.
- Free software upgrades while the customer is under warranty.
- Customers must request and obtain a “Return Material Authorization” or RMA prior to returning any piece of equipment back for service. This RMA must be obtained from the Customer Service Department of Shining 3D (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Register the EinScan at community.shining3d.com
to validate the warranty and submit support ticket. Please be sure the following information is at hand before register:
- The scanner model and serial number (you can find the label on the scanner)
- Your contact information
- A copy of receipt, original invoice or bill of the purchase from Shop3D.ca