The BCN3D Sigma is an affordable independent head dual extrusion 3D Printer. It’s exterior construction is made of rigid metal and boasts a colour touchscreen and a heated bed. This open source printer runs BCN’s version of Cura and is made in Spain.
- Additional Information
Dual Extrusion in an affordable easy to use package
The BCN3D Sigma is a professional FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printer able to print every object you might set your mind on with very high detail. It is characterized by its IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system, which allows to print without geometric limitations and offers the possibility of combining existing techniques such as multimaterial, multicolor and support printing.
Main featured specs
- Build volume of 210 x 297 x 210mm
- Layer resolution up to 50 micron for 0.4 mm nozzle
- Print temperature up to 280 ˚C
- Dual extrusion with independent heads (IDEX)
- TouchPAD Resistive Full Colour Control Screen
- Heated build plate with auto assisted calibration
Independent Dual Extruder
The IDEX system consists in an independent dual extruder, which main advantage lies on its easy calibration and the clean results obtained where combining two colors or materials. This is possible due to each extruder prints each part while the other one remains on the side, preventing the dropping of molten material into the printed part.
Compatable Materials: (2.85mm standard filament)
- BCN3D Sigma Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
- Independent dual heads with 0.4mm Nozzles
- 2 x Colorfila PLA Spools
- BCN3D Tool kit
- Quick Start Guide
|Dimensions||22 x 22 x 25 in|
BCN3D Sigma Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
1 Year Manufacturer’s warranty with Shop3D direct support.
Processing files software