* Pre-Order only. ETA for stock is Sept-Nov. 2017. You will be contacted for confirmation of order and payment 2-3 weeks before stock delivery. Canadian $$ price to be confirmed at time of payment. *
Built to complete the stereolithography (SLA) engine, Form Wash and Form Cure streamline your 3D printing process to produce better results with less time and effort.
Maximum Mechanical Properties with Form Cure
- Advanced Heating: Precise heat control is the key to successful post-curing. Form Cure’s chamber is able to achieve temperatures of up to 80 C.
- Balanced UV Light: 13 LEDs use 405 nm Light to trigger the post-curing reaction, working with the heater to post-cure parts.
- Uniform Exposure: A rotating turntable, heat flow, and dispersed lights provide uniform exposure during post-curing.
- An Intuitive Interface: It’s easy to set Form Cure’s temperature and post-cure time. For Standard Resins, simply use the default. For all other materials, use recommended settings for optimum performance.
Estimated CAD Price: $965