* Pre-Order only. ETA for stock is Sept. 2017. You will be contacted for confirmation of order and payment 2-3 weeks before stock delivery. Canadian $$ price to be confirmed at time of payment. *
Built to complete the stereolithography (SLA) engine, Form Wash and Form Cure streamline your 3D printing process to produce better results with less time and effort.
Automated Cleaning with Form Wash
- Consistently Clean: Form Wash’s rotating impeller agitates isopropyl alcohol (IPA) around every nook and cranny of your parts, getting them perfectly clean–every time.
- Built to Fit the Build Platform: Parts travel straight from the Form 2 to Form Wash; they can stay right on the build platform or be placed in the basket.
- Automated Wash Cycle: Manual washing requires careful attention, as parts left too long in IPA can become warped/deformed. Form Wash automatically raises parts out of IPA when wash time is up. Parts air dry and are ready when you are.
- IPA Calibration: Form Wash can hold up to 8.6 L liters of IPA, enough to wash approximately 70 prints. The hydrometer lets you know when it’s time to change out IPA. A siphon makes it easy to transfer IPA in and out of the wash bucket.