- Additional information
We’ve developed filaments with superior formulation for incredible print quality. And to optimize every print, there are Cura material profiles that can take care of everything or give you total freedom.
We’ve spent thousands of hours developing Cura profiles to suit our materials, so you can reliably print with optimized print quality. It means that when you’re ready to go, all you need to do is click print – and everything works seamlessly.
For best results with Engineering filaments, consider the Advanced 3D Printing Kit for added reliability.
CPE is strong and chemical resistant, good for outdoor use.
Strong, chemically resistant, and with a low print odor, CPE is great for functional prototypes and mechanical parts. Coupled with Cura’s material profiles, your models print easy and reliably.
Ultimaker’s CPE can be directly compared to Colorfabb XT in properties and characteristics.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE
- Excellent toughness with resistance to chemicals and temperatures up to 70º C
- Dimensional stability over longer periods of time
- Low odor and low ultrafine particle emissions and gases
- Ideal for short run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
- Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures up to 70ºC
CPE spools come in 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long.
* All individually sold Ultimaker filament now comes with a resealable zipper bag with silica desiccant for proper storage care for prolonged periods of time. *
Print speed: 35-50mm/s
nozzle temp: 250C
Bed Temp: 70 C
Fan = 80%
Flow = 105%
Bed material: Glass with Stick glue or adhesion sheet (advanced printing kit)
Door: recommended but not required (advanced printing kit)
Dark Grey, Light Grey, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Transparent, White, Yellow