Independent dual extrusion, bigger and more reliable. A powerful tool for educators, innovators, designers and engineers alike.
Featuring a passively heated build chamber up to 60 degrees, allows for better control on materials such as ABS, Nylon and many more. With a heated bed reaching 120 degrees, you can explore new applications with the range of technical materials powered by BASF and MCPP. Double production capacity by using duplication or mirror mode.
PLA, PVA, PETG, TPU, ABS, PP, PA, PAHT CF, PP GF, PET CF
- Product design
- Universities and schools
- Service bureau
- Small business
- Health care
- Precision formed metal frame to maximize rigidity, and motion system repeatability while minimizing weight and cost.
- Heated bed up to 120ºC.
- Removable glass build surface.
- Thin aluminum sheet for faster and more uniform heat transfer across the build plate, minimizing and eliminating cold spots.
- 100% contact between the glass plate and heated aluminum plate for the best heat transfer conditions.
- Automatic and manual build plate levelling to achieve perfect 1st layer contact every time.
Improved Extruder System
- Shorter bowden tubes to reduce friction and better control filament travel.
- Rheology (study of molten filament) testing for profiles definition.
- Hardened dual-drive Bondtech extruders
- Optimized e3D hotends
- Two independently moving printheads
- Increase throughput by 100% when printing in duplication or mirror mode
- Best dual material printing method, one head parks on the side while the other is printing.
- Avoids potential collisions and ooze from the inactive extruder
- Purge buckets for both print heads reduce printing time by eliminating prime towers and ooze shields
Fully Enclosed Build Chamber
- Fully enclosed print volume
- Passively heated chamber up to 60ºC controlled by exhaust fans allows printing warping sensitive materials such as ABS and Nylon with the same ease as PLA
- Runout sensors detect the end of the filament and pause the job automatically so you can continue printing without losing any time.
- Enclosed printer envelope with door sensors
- Pauses the job if the door opens to keep you safe
- Ideal for manufacturing shop-floor or school environment
- HEPA (High-efficiency particulate air) filter to protect you and your co-workers from harmful particles emitted when printing industrial materials
- Category H13 → Efficiency of 99,95% for the most penetrating particle size (MPPS) 0.3μm.
- Carbon Filter → VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) to shield you from harmful fumes produced when melting materials
- Print abrasives with e3D’s hotend X, designed and manufacutred with best in class materials to create a wear-resistant, thermally conductive, and “filament phobic” hotend.
- Available as an add-on is a cabinet to keep your additive manufacturing lean, flexible and organized.
- OTA firmware (over the air) updates
- Send print files via wifi or cloud using BCN3D Cloud
- 5” full colour touchscreen for easy control
BCN3D Cura, best in class 3D printing slicer. Use in beginner, intermediate and advanced mode for best user experience and versatility.