MakerBot offers MakerCare Protection Plans for 1, 2, or 3 years. A 1-year renewal plans through our MakerBot authorized resellers. We recommend renewing within 60-days of your original plan’s expiration, to avoid a 25% price increase.
Enjoy an Unrivaled Level of Service with MakerCare Basic
- 2 Business Day response time
- Coverage on 4 qualifying incidents per coverage year
- Two qualifying incidents can be related to the MakerBot Smart Extruder+ per year, where applicable
- Reach a support expert by phone, live chat, or email five days a week• For qualifying issues, MakerBot Support will cover the replacement of defective parts, or parts damaged as a result of wear, tear, and accidents throughout the duration of your plan
- MakerBot covers the cost of shipping products to and from MakerBot for repairs
- Access our easy-to-use online support troubleshooting and resources any time
Partial Conditions of MakerCare
- Qualifying incidents typically involve parts, repairs, or exchanges of MakerBot products.• You have up to 60 Days from the date of delivery of your MakerBot product to purchase a 1, 2, or 3-year MakerCare Preferred Plan or MakerCare Plan.
- Renewing after 60 days must be done by calling MakerBot Support. Renewals after 60 days are also subject to a 25% price increase
- Whereas many companies outsource support, MakerBot’s agents are avid 3D printing experts who work at MakerBot’s headquarters in Brooklyn, NY.
- MakerBot MakerCare is only available for customers living in the United States and Canada. *makerbot.com/legal for complete terms and conditions.
EXTENDED SUPPORT HOURS
Customers with a MakerCare Plan can access MakerBot Support during the following hours: Monday – Friday: 9 am EST - 9 pm EST