Note: This kit requires assembly of the enclosure. Estimated time is ~40 minutes, minimal skill required.
Tamper Proof Enclosure Kit for the Ultimaker 2+ / 3
Use the Ultimaker 2+ / 3 Tamper Proof Enclosure kit to regulate the temperature and reduce temperature fluctuations for improved print quality. You also get a slight reduction in the already low noise output of the Ultimaker printer.
This kit is perfect for schools, libraries, museums, and other similar spaces where the printer is in a place that is open to the public. You maintain the nice view of the operation, but reduce atmospheric and human interference.
- Lift off enclosure box on top.
- Hinged doors that attaches easily to existing mounting points on front of printer.
- Front Door
- Built in location for mounting a 40mm fan to vent air from the chamber. You would use this to manage fumes or facilitate exhaust.
- No glue is required for assembly. No drilling, cutting, or other modifications to the printer itself are required.
- Instruction Sheet
- Laser Cut Panels
- Pre-mounted Door Hinges
* The Ultimaker 2+ / 3 3D printer is not included with the enclosure kit. *
Note: For the Ultimaker 3 series model enclosure, printhead fan shroud may make contact with enclosure door if absolute max build volume is used on the Y axis. (This area is usually reserved for the Brim) But in the extreme case that you need the full Y build volume, check that the printhead doesn't contact the door.