Reasons to purchase your 3D Printer and Supplies from Shop3D.ca
Our team at Shop3D.ca is obsessed with providing the best customers experience whether it’s their first to their 10th 3D Printer purchase. Our small but expert staff have taken every possible step to ensuring that you get the service and support you require both before and after purchase. Let us summarize why we have made Shop3D.ca what it is below.
Shop3D.ca is not just a webshop but we’re also a public store / showroom. We’re open 5 days a week and fully staffed with sales, technical and support staff ready for your visit. You don’t need an appointment to drop in and you can pick up everything on our webshop at the store (please call to verify stock). Call the shop at 905-799-1133.
Services Offered in Store:
- In store Sales Consultations (Recommendations, samples, talk to our experts)
- 3D Printer and Supplies Local Pickup (no shipping fees)
- Service and Repairs (Drop off your 3D Printer for servicing, please call to verify)
- See samples of a massive 3D Prints, compare filament and resin consumables, look at upgrade kits
- Place a 3D Print to Order, have us print something for you
- Come to chat and drink coffee, find inspiration for your project
This may seem under-rated, but we’re professional users of all of the products we sell. Before any of our products show up on our website, we thoroughly test it by workflow, ease of use and performance. It’s very evident of our expertise on the product lines we represent once you engage us in conversation. It’s all we want to talk about.
Why we sell our particular lines of Printers and Consumables
- After numerous trade shows, these are the best on the market in their particular categories
- The filaments we choose are guaranteed to work with our printers and available in teirs
- The consumables will not harm your printer if you follow our guide, we will warn you if it increases wear and tear
- We list recommended print settings for all our filaments after all our testings for optimal results
Shop3D has sold hundreds of 3D printers to government and educational institutions all over in Canada. Rest assured that we have the experience and the track record of selling and servicing to all levels of government and educational institutions and will be able to provide any references or testimonials on request.
Selling with Integrity:
- Shop3D.ca does not use specific customers on our website as endorsements
- We are an approved vendor for the Government of Canada (ID upon request)
- On approved Vendor list for most universities and colleges in Canada
- Shop3D.ca follows strict anti-corruption guidelines for all sales
- All conflicts of interest (if any) will be expressly communicated
- If there is any error or miscommunication, Shop3D will immediate inform the customer and provide a resolution
When purchasing a 3D Printer at this level, you come to expect a certain level of service. We go beyond that. The customer experience at Shop3D.ca is carefully managed. We remember our customers, what they ordered and send you a note to verify if we think you may have ordered the wrong item.
Shop3D.ca purchasing experience
- In addition to our showroom, we have a massive level of “in stock” inventory of Printers, Parts and Consumables so you can always get what you need, no one we know stocks the inventory we do.
- We ship the same business day if you place and complete an order before 3pm
- All of our stock is in our Brampton warehouse, no dropshipping, no brokerage fees, no import duties
- We have technical and after-sales support staff to help you with any issues or advice
- We carry the most common parts and accessories for all our 3D printers and are authorized to service
Though being a 3D Printer Reseller is a new venture for us, our founder’s Ken and Jacky have been pioneers in the industry for many years since the 3D Printing revolution began. We continue to consistently contribute to the 3D Printing community with our expertise and our love for 3D Printing.
Our Expertise comes from:
- Monthly expert 3D printing contributor to Ultimaker.com Print Guides
- Running the web blog redicubricks.com with monthly content
- Retained as a 3D Printing and marketing consultant to world class manufacturers
- Making some of the most iconic 3D Models available to the public for free
- Attending the worlds largest 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing shows
- Printing and pushing our printers to the limits, resolving problems permanently with manufacturers