The MakerBot Replicator+ combines unparalleled performance with superior results and lasting reliability. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a 25% bigger build volume than its predecessor. To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours* across multiple facilities.
1. 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
2. The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
3. To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
4. For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
5. Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required.
6. The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
7. Print directly from Native CAD file formats in MakerBot Print, reducing the time needed to convert files and the chance of losing important design details. To note, Windows users can import assemblies in these formats while Mac users can import in STL file format
8. Compatible with MakerBot PLA Filament and MakerBot Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle
9. Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box. Easy, convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
10. Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart
The MakerBot Replicator+ Essentials Pack
This Essentials Pack brings together everything you need to get started 3D printing with the MakerBot Replicator+ Desktop 3D Printer. To note, a Smart Extruder+ is already included with the Replicator+, so you will receive a total of two extruders with this essentials pack.
The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+
streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. To ensure unparalleled performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The Smart Extruder+ and all ease-of-use features from the previous model come standard. The Replicator+ is also compatible with MakerBot’s new Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle, created for engineers and designers.
The MakerBot Replicator+ prints 30% faster than its predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned gantry and z-stage.
To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Filament.
Safe for the office or classroom, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. It's also optimized to give you the best results and highest quality for the MakerBot Replicator Z18 Printer.
Created for engineers and designers, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament allows you to print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. This filament is tested and optimized to print reliably and easily with the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.
Scalable design-to-print software that optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing experience for any workflow.
Native CAD Support: Save time by importing native CAD files, like
parts and assemblies. Reduce the number of files to manage, and
eliminate the need to convert files to an STL format which prevents
Optimized Slicing: MakerBot Print’s slicer algorithm is optimized by the MakerBot engineering team to automatically adjust slice settings for the following:
Cloud-Enabled Management: Remotely control multiple printers from MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile. Monitor them at once via camera feeds and status updates
Automatic Updates: MakerBot Print automatically will update, so you can quickly benefit from new features added through new software or firmware releases
New FIle Management: Save 3D files and their layout on build plates as projects to share for collaboration. A project allows you to save the designs, print settings, and build plate layout of those designs as one file.
New Print Preview: Preview the path that the extruder will take to create a print. Review layers individually or watch an animated preview:
New Guided Setup: Walk through the easy guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile and start printing in 10 to 15 minutes. Redesigned Supports and Rafts: we’ve redesigned these to break away more easily for a cleaner print surface. To note, rafts help prevent curling.
Powerful, reliable, versatile 3D printing The Ultimaker S5 Studio is Ultimaker's most advanced 3D printer yet.Designed for your home or office, the Ultimaker S5 is a powerful, reliable and versatile...
Professional 3D Printing made Accessible The Ultimaker 3 Extended is the most reliable dual extrusion 3D printer available. Achieve complex designs and improved 3D print performance, thanks to its...
Professional 3D Printing Made Accessible The Ultimaker 3 is the most reliable dual extrusion 3D printer available. Achieve complex designs and improved 3D print performance, thanks to its unique auto-nozzle...
OUR LARGE FORMAT ADVANCED 3D PRINTER JUST GOT EVEN BETTER. Based on the award-winning Ultimaker 2 Extended and featuring all our latest innovations and understanding of 3D printing, the Ultimaker...