The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ prints 10% faster than its predecessor and offers a 28% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry.
To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. And guess what? No more blue tape. The build plate is also factory-leveled so your Replicator Mini+ is ready to go right out of the box.
MAKERBOT MOBILE APP
Get up and running quickly with the easy, guided wireless setup through MakerBot Mobile. Once you’re ready, you can monitor and control your print jobs even when you're away via the 3D printer’s on-board camera.
Key Features of the Makerbot Mini+
1. Print bigger models up to 4” by 5” by 5”—28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini
2. 10% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
3. The redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry improve precision and reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction
4. To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
5. With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. No more blue tape. The built plate is also factory-leveled so the printer is ready to go right out of the box
6. The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
7. Print from Native CAD files which saves time and eliminates the need to convert files to an STL format. Without having to convert files, users will never have to worry about file conversion errors. It also reduces the number of files to manage. Mac users can import in STL file format
8. 58% Quieter printing for a more focused environment
9. As a portable 3D printer, you can easily move it between classrooms or offices
10. Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, and MakerBot PLA Filament
Compatibility of Materials
● Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament
● Tested in-house to ensure highest quality standards
● No heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, or BPA
● Only use small spool of MakerBot PLA Filament
Makerbot Smart Extruder+
● Covered by a 6-month warranty, double that of its predecessor
● 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing
● Delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament.
Makerbot Print (Slicing Software included):
Scalable design-to-print software that optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing experience for any workflow.
● Free to download
● Discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D printable files. It is also the only software to offer integrated Thingiverse navigation
Native CAD Support: Save time by importing native CAD files, like
parts and assemblies. Reduce the number of files to manage, and
eliminate the need to convert files to an STL format which prevents
● Print entire CAD assemblies or choose which parts to print
● 1-click auto-arrange for all components within an assembly
● Hide and show individual parts and subassemblies in imported CAD projects. Parts from an assembly can be automatically laid out across multiple build plates if there isn’t room on one build plate
Optimized Slicing: MakerBot Print’s slicer algorithm is optimized by the MakerBot engineering team to automatically adjust slice settings for the following:
● Your specific printer model, software version, and Smart Extruder type.
● Automatic updates add new features for higher quality and speed, when printing a wider range of models and geometries
● Ensures future compatibility
Cloud-Enabled Management: Remotely control multiple printers from MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile. Monitor them at once via camera feeds and status updates
Automatic Updates: MakerBot Print automatically will update, so you can quickly benefit from new features added through new software or firmware releases
New FIle Management: Save 3D files and their layout on build plates as projects to share for collaboration. A project allows you to save the designs, print settings, and build plate layout of those designs as one file.
New Print Preview: Preview the path that the extruder will take to create a print. Review layers individually or watch an animated preview:
● Make adjustments before printing a model
● View support material placement
● Validate that small features are printable
New Guided Setup: Walk through the easy guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile and start printing in 10 to 15 minutes. Redesigned Supports and Rafts: we’ve redesigned these to break away more easily for a cleaner print surface. To note, rafts help prevent curling.
● PRINT TECHNOLOGY: FUSED DEPOSITION MODELING
● BUILD VOLUME: 4 L x 5 W x 5 H in [10.1 L x 12.6 W x 12.6 H cm]; 98 in3 [1603 cm3]
● MINIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 100 MICRONS
● MAXIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 400 MICRONS
● MINIMUM FEATURE SIZE: 0.0315 in 0.8 MM
● BUILD PLATE LEVELING: FACTORY LEVELED
● FILAMENT DIAMETER: 0.069 IN [1.75 MM]
● EXTRUDER COMPATIBILITY: SMART EXTRUDER+
● FILAMENT COMPATIBILITY: SMALL SPOOL OF MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT [0.2 KG] 0.5 LB
● NOZZLE DIAMETER: 0.015 IN [0.4 MM]
● PRINT FILE TYPE: .MAKERBOT
● OPERATING SOUND LEVEL: 58.8 dBA RMS
● AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 60-78°F [15-26°C]
● STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32-100°F [0-38°C]
● PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 11.6 L X 13.8 W X 15.0 H IN [29.5 L X 34.9 W X 38.1 H CM]
● SHIPPING BOX: 15.8 L X 17.9 W X 20.6 H IN [40.0 L X 45.4 W X 52.2 H CM]
● PRODUCT WEIGHT: 20.5 LBS [9.3 KG]
● SHIPPING WEIGHT (INCLUDES ACCESSORY KIT): 26.8 LBS [12.2 KG]
● BUILD SURFACE: GRIP SURFACE
● SOFTWARE BUNDLE: MAKERBOT PRINT, MAKERBOT MOBILE
● SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl) Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront
Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
● OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7, 10), MAC OS X (10.9+), No Linux Support
● POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.75-0.45 A
● CONNECTIVITY: USB or WI-FI
● REMOTE MONITORING: YES (640X480)