The UltiMaker METHOD X CF is a high performance, tinker-free 3D printer designed to handle the most complex 3D printing needs. Featuring a 110°C heated chamber, the METHOD X prints the most difficult materials such as ABS, PC-ABS, and ASA with unique three-dimensional strength unparalleled in its class. Delivering uncompromised performance right out-of-the-box, METHOD X utilizes native CAD integrations and automated calibration processes to help companies save on engineering time. Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents, METHOD X features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for manufacturing tools, end-user parts and functional prototypes. METHOD X delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
- A Heated Chamber produces stronger parts than a heated build plate
- Achieve consistent strength in three axis with recirculating heat on every layer
- Print real ABS, ASA, and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties than modified desktop 3D printer formulations.
- Print with official UltiMaker materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30
– each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength.
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by UltiMaker LABS. Print advanced materials, such as ABS Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD, and PC.
-Complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer – Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports
-The only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in).
-Print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances – every time.
-Put an end to tinkering and time-consuming printer upkeep with the most streamlined workflow in the industry, including automated material handling, build plate leveling, and extruder calibration.
-Keep your projects moving and enjoy peace of mind with our leading in-house customer support and MakerCare machine hot swap.
Use our easy tool to build a customized quote.
Let us prove that the technology will work for your use case.
Talk 1:1 with an expert. Tell us your challenges and our team will help you find the best solutions to meet your unique needs.