Shop3D.ca is where Canadians find the best desktop 3D printers, laser engravers and vacuum formers for engineers, educators, and maker spaces. With some of the coolest 3D printing showrooms in Toronto and Vancouver, we have both and online and offline presence.
We are a team of talented, dedicated people in a startup environment where many team members wear multiple hats. We have a fairly casual work culture with team lunches throughout the year. We treat each other well so we can treat customers well. Staff are encouraged to learn more about 3D printing by using the printers and other maker-tools for their own projects.
3D Printing Store Assistant / Customer Sales Representative (Full-time)
Integrate with sales, marketing, and shipping.
Your daily tasks will be preparing local pick-up and online orders, sending quotes to customers, adjusting stock numbers, answering customer questions by phone and email. Syncing up with Vancouver office staff, some warehouse and administrative duties. To a lighter extent, you’ll also be setting up product pages and making website adjustments. Generally being helpful to all departments.
The ideal candidate:
· Is a personable team player with the ability to learn quickly
· Is helpful by nature with the ability to problem-solve
· Has extreme organizational skills that can juggle multiple customers orders simultaneously
· Has good communication skills, attendance, and performance
· Takes the initiative for tasks that need attention.
· Experience or Interest in 3D Printing considered a valuable asset
· French fluency will be highly valued
· Attention to detail will be critical for day to day operations
· Experience with eCommerce / social media / shipping/receiving and customer communications
· Willingness to learn will keep you engaged as there are lots of opportunities to grow
· Does not like to sit still
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person