The straight groove v-bit is ideal for rotary projects and detailed oriented works. Its particular shape makes it stand out in most rotary carving tasks and could be customized through Snapmaker Luban (4-axis CNC functionality) to achieve optimal carving results.
• UF20 tungsten steel alloy with high hardness and wear resistance
• Longer shank and wider flute for more efficient carving on cylinders
* This bit is compatible with Snapmaker 2.0 devices and can be used in both 4-axis CNC and regular CNC.
• Snapmaker 2.0
• Straight Groove V-Bits: UF20 tungsten steel alloy with high hardness and wear resistance, not only is it suitable for epoxy tooling material, but it is also compatible with a dozen materials including carbon fiber sheet, MDF and ebony.
• A Better Choice for 4-axis CNC: The longer shank and wider flute carve cylinders or similarly shaped objects more efficiently.
• High Precision: Adjust settings in Snapmaker Luban software and obtain optimal results with a few small tweaks.
Use our easy tool to build a customized quote.
Let us prove that the technology will work for your use case.
Talk 1:1 with an expert. Tell us your challenges and our team will help you find the best solutions to meet your unique needs.