Previously Innofil3D Filament, new name, same high-quality product.
Ultrafuse PP GF30 is polypropylene, reinforced with 30% glass fiber content. The fibers in this compound are specially designed for 3D-printing filaments and are compatible with a wide range of standard FFF 3D-printers. The extreme stiffness makes this material highly suitable for demanding applications. Other key properties of PP GF30 are high heat resistance and improved UV-resistance. All these excellent properties make this filament highly suitable in an industrial environment.
- Extremely high stiffness
- High heat resistance
- UV resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Low density: 1066 kg/m3
- Nozzle Temperature: 240 - 260°C
- Bed Temperature: 20 - 40°C on PP strapping tape | 70 - 90°C with PPGF adhesive
- Bed Material: Glass + PP tape | Glass + PPGF adhesive | Buildtak + PPGF adhesive
- Nozzle Diameter: ≥ 0.6 mm
- Print Speed: 30 - 80 mm/s
Drying & Storage Recommendations
Ultrafuse PP GF30 filament should be stored at 15 -25°C in its original sealed package in a clean and dry environment. Drying should be done with these parameters:
- 60 °C in a hot air dryer or vacuum oven for 4 to 16 hours