Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, our regular stock supply has been disrupted and possibly out of stock for a longer than expected period. We are still receiving regular shipments from our suppliers in the Netherlands for BASF | Ultrafuse filament
This is an abrasive filament that will wear down brass nozzles. We recommend upgrading to a steel or ruby nozzle.
This filament might not be compatible with the Ultimaker Material Station.
Black Carbon Fiber Nylon Filament
High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear Resistant, Fitting to 3D print industrial parts.
- Environmentally friendly, Nylon based, 20% carbon fiber.
- Prints smoothly, odorless, matte finish printing effect.
- HD T Top 160℃, then suitable for the high temp occasion.
- Compared with Nylon, it has lower shrink rate and distortion, high accuracy without warped edge.
- Good flame resistance, Flame-retardant level: UL94-V2.