Shop3D.ca is where Canadians find the best desktop 3D printers, laser engravers and vacuum formers for engineers, educators and makerspaces. With 3D printing showrooms in Toronto and Vancouver, we are far more than just a web store. We make recommendations, optimize your orders, offer one-on-one consultations with our applications engineer, and provide after-purchase training and support.
We are a team of talented, dedicated people in a Startup type environment where many people wear multiple hats. We have a fairly casual work culture with team lunch every other Friday. We treat each other well so we can treat customers well. Staff are encouraged to learn more about 3D printing by using the printers and other maker-tools for their own projects.
Digital Copywriter (3D Printing / Technology)
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9:30-6pm
Job Types: Part Time Schedule TBD, Work From Home possible
- Digital Copywriter (3D Printing / Technology)
In this role you would be utilizing your strong english writing skills to create copy for digital marketing campaigns, social media posts, video scripts, press releases and articles of various lengths
Content writing will be done with support of the marketing, sales, and technology application teams and supplimented with content from our vendors. While interest and knowledge of 3D printing is an asset, this is an emerging field and we have many experts that can assist you with their knowledge of the subject.
- Copywriting for Digital Marketing: Website landing pages, digital advertising, etc
- Email Marketing Copywriting
- Copywriting for video scripts
- Social media captions
- Writing or editing regular blog posts and advertorials
We're Looking For:
- Fluency in English
- Portfolio with both long and short copy
- A background in English, copywriting or a related field (either schooling or work experience)
- Highly motivated and well organized
- Proficient in copywriting, editing, and proofreading
Please let us know if you have ...
- French Fluency
- Familiarity with Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Adobe design programs
- Familiarity with basic HTML/CSS
- Experience with 3D printing or related technologies
Location: 120 Watline Ave. Mississauga, ON L4Z2C1
Send your resume to email@example.com