Nylon 12 Powder 6 kg
Balancing strength and detail, Nylon 12 Powder is a highly capable material for both functional prototyping and end-use production of complex assemblies and durable parts with high environmental stability. Our Nylon 12 Powder is specifically developed for use on the Fuse 1.
Why Choose Nylon 12 Powder
With high tensile strength and environmental stability, Nylon 12 Powder is suitable for creating complex assemblies and durable parts with minimal water absorption.
Nylon 12 Powder is ideal for:
Nylon 12 is a highly capable thermoplastic for a range of functional prototypes.
Print highly detailed parts and complex assemblies with low creep.
Economical Refresh Rate
Get the most out of your material by printing with up to 70% recycled powder.
Nylon 12 prints absorb very little moisture and are resistant to light, heat, and chemicals
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 50 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 1850 MPa
- Elongation at Break (X/Y): 11%
- Notched IZOD: 32 J/m
- Refresh Rate: 50%
Use Nylon 12 Powder for both functional prototyping and end-use production of complex assemblies and durable parts with high environmental stability.
* Material properties may vary based on part design and manufacturing practices. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to validate the suitability of the printed parts for the intended use.
High performance prototyping
- Permanent jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Small batch manufacturing
- Biocompatible, serializable parts*