July 16, 2020
Shop3d.ca Instructional support series on how to accomplish an atomic (cold) pull on an Ultimaker 2+. Nozzle clogged? Follow this step by step video guide.
1. Heat nozzle to 230˚C.
2. Insert cleaning filament and apply pressure so nozzle extrudes.
3. Cool nozzle to 130˚C while continuing to apply pressure on the filament.
4. Once nozzle temperature reaches 130˚C quickly remove cleaning filament and judge what the quality of the atomic pull was.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until desired pull is acquired.
6. Reinsert bowden tube into print head and attach bowden tube clip clamp to the collet.
Premium Brass Nozzles
Ultimaker Cleaning Filament
eSun Cleaning Filament
Nozzle Cleaning Needles (3 Pack)
December 31, 2020
December 10, 2020
December 08, 2020
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.